HOW To come ?
Mond’Arverne, a region in central France which is easy to get to, wherever you’re coming from and however you’re travelling:
- From Paris (northern France) – A71 motorway – Arrive from north via La Roche-Blanche (exit 4). Views of the Plateau de Gergovie in the distance.
4 hours – Distance 428 km (412 km on motorway)
- From Montpellier (southern France) – A75 motorway – Arrive from south at Authezat / Montpeyroux (exit 7).
3 hours 10 minutes – Distance 313 km (304 km on motorway)
- From Lyon (eastern France) – A72 and A75 motorways – Arrive from north via La Roche-Blanche (exit 4).
1 hour 50 minutes – Distance 173 km (161 km on motorway)
- From Bordeaux (western France) – A89 motorway – Arrive from west via Saint-Julien-Puy-Lavèze / Rochefort-Montagne (exit 25), continue along the D2089 to Aydat.
3 hours 50 minutes – Distance 356 km (310 km on motorway)
- From Nantes (north-west France) – A11 – A85 and A71 motorways – Arrive from north via La Roche-Blanche (exit 4).
5 hours – Distance 540 km (524 km on motorway)
- From Strasbourg (north-east France) – A35 – A6 – A89 and A71 motorways – Arrive from north via La Roche-Blanche (exit 4).
6 hours – Distance 638 km (622 km on motorway)
SNCF: Linking French towns and cities with Clermont-Ferrand railway station
From Clermont-Ferrand, you can get to the Mond’Arverne region by train (arrive at Les-Martres-de-Veyre or Longues / Vic-le-Comte) stations.
Information at https://www.sncf.com/fr or on 00 33 892 35 35 35
Arrive at Clermont-Ferrand / Aulnat international airport
Information at https://www.clermont-aeroport.com/ or on +33 (0) 4 73 62 71 00
From France and Europe arriving at Clermont-Ferrand railway station.
On the spot
Some distances of displacement in km by car on the Mond’Arverne territory between two places :
|Places||Aydat||Gergovie||Saint-Saturnin||Vic-le- Comte||La Sauvetat||Corent||Pessade|
|Vic le Comte||27||18,5||17,5||–||9||7||17,5|
Welcome in Mond’Arverne!